Thursday 19 April 2012

Obsessed with Pink..am I?..

I still remember that I once loved the colour blue so much. Most of my stuffs were in blue, but that was ages ago..while I was still in primary school as I remember. As time passes by, I'm prone to buying things in pink..eh? Favourite colours can change I guess. 

It was just recently that I realised that I had lots of things that are pink and that was when one of my colleagues mentioned that I looked so pink 1 day cause everything on me was in the same colour. That reminds me that I have lots of pink possessions. These are some of them with me..oh n trust me..just 'some'..hehe..

 My little pink Acer lappy

 My pink Nikon camera (notice the mirror n my office board frame?..pink too)

My pink Elizabeth Arden perfume (Pretty)
                                                 
I need to remember though that my babies are not girls. So no pink litlle things for them then. No pink clothes, shoes, accessories, and etc. But some things that I can't resist myself in purchasing...

 Pink stroller (at least parts of them are in pink and my sweater too)

Little pink boy shirts..hehe..

Okay so that's it..not too much pink things for both of you my darlings. Hey, even your daddy looks great in pink you know. See what I mean..

My boyfriend ;-)

I guess I do love the colour pink so much. It just soothes me almost every time I see it. I don't see anything wrong about it though, no matter what age you are, you're allowed to love the colour. That made me sound so old..hehe..I'm still young lah. I guess I can consider myself a little obsessed with the colour red mixed with white and I know there are lots of pink lovers out there too so I know I'm not alone. Well, my blog is pink too huh?..hahaha..then I can consider it the colour of my love, laugh and life..=)


No comments:

Post a Comment