Sunday 8 April 2012

I met you before you were born..

My little darling Yang Syahir is almost 2 now and you're growing so beautifully little one. Papa and mama's days would feel empty without you cheering us up everyday.

I know that I made the right decision marrying your papa after I did Istikharah prayer. 1 fine night, I dreamt of us together with this beautiful chubby, wide bright eyed, and curly haired little girl. I was so confident that we'd be getting a girl once I found out I was pregnant but you came out instead. Doubts went through my thoughts and I sighed silently as the dream was not true. But life went on as it was written. Our life's been filled with happiness. Alhamdulillah we're so blessed.

I put you to sleep every single night. Last few nights was when I realised that I met you before papa and mama were even married. I looked at you while putting you to sleep and realised that you are the chubby, wide bright eyed and curly haired 'girl' that I met in my dreams before. Oh my God, even I thought you were a girl. No wonder people kept on asking if you're a girl these days. I thought so too...;p

My lillte boy...=)

Moral of the story is, I need to cut your long curly hair slightly shorter just to prevent the gender confusion..;-) So that was how I met you before you were born my little love, laugh and life......

1 comment: