Monday 2 April 2012

My own blog..finally..

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. This is officially my very first entry on my blog. 'My blog'..just saying it makes me so excited for I've been meaning to write for soooo long. I just love to express myself through writings for I think that I'm able to pour my heart out without any interference whatsoever. 

I'm gonna share with you here all of the ups and downs that I've been through in life which colored my personality. Life's been truly blessed. Lets see why...


These trio above are my darlings closest to me. The three Yangs of mine. My hubby, Yang Syazlan, and my babies, 1 year and 9 months old Yang Syahir and 4 months old Yang Syafiy. The best gift from God is my family undoubtedly..all of them including my in laws. Nothing else can ever compare.

We can only be human and humans are not perfect. At least all we can do is cherish all the special moments that we've been through and push aside all the bad memories. They're unendurable but they're also unforgettable. Whatever it is, I love my life and I can never thank God enough for what I've been blessed with....my love, laugh and life.

2 comments:

  1. Yey! Tambah lagi blog nak baca =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. excited sgt nk tulis mcm2..hehe..thanx ernie..u inspired me to create this blog as well..=)

      Delete